Prior to joining BDG, Jean-Lou held various executive positions in M&A, finances, sales, human resources and legal disciplines, within multinationals, investment funds, SMEs and as the founder of his own start-up. Jean-Lou holds an M.Sc. in Commerce and a BAA in Business Administration. He founded KidsPlay Mission, a non-profit program that provides free access to team sports for underprivileged kids part of Welcome Hall Mission.
– Sc. in Commerce (ESSCA, School of Business Management) and BAA in Finance (Sherbrooke University).
– Versatile businessman, having successfully held Finance, M&A, Sales, HR and Legal positions within companies who specialize in Manufacturing, Services and Investments, with size ranging from SMEs, to multinationals and start-ups.
– Former CFO of Distech Controls, a global leader in building management technologies.
– Held various management positions within Siemens AG.
– Founder & former CEO of Nuaxess inc., a company providing products and financing solutions to real estate developers globally.
– Began his career within a subsidiary of Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, one of Canada’s leading institutional investors.
– Extensive volunteering work currently and over the last 15 years with Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Welcome Hall Mission and Leave Out Violence.